Advice from fellow Canadian needed...

maria28

loving H...
O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
Hi,

I've $140 to spend in Holt Renfrew and I don't know what I should get. I'm not even sure what I'd be able to find for that amount there. I'd rather not go over that amount:sweatdrop:. Any suggestions would be appreciated:smile:. Thanks in advance for your help:flowers:

Holts always has small reasonably priced gift ideas for the Christmas season. Their seasonal catalogue should be coming any day now but if it doesn't, these items are always placed on the first floor near the cosmetics. It's usually jewellery and gift boxed cosmetics, as well as key chains, scarves and gloves.

here're some pictures of the new headband on its own and with my other burberry headbands. it's the smaller black one (it has hints of gold):smile:. i originally thought about getting the wide, quilted one, but the SA told me that it's not comfortable...so, i went with this one.

i bought my other headbands 2yrs ago from the Burberry store in Bond St. London(UK) and i got little dustbags for each headband, but not with the one i got from holt renfrew today:shrugs:.

thanks again for everyone's advice and comments:heart:

Attachments

• headband.jpg
    headband.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 23
  • headband1.jpg
    headband1.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 26