advice for me please!

Sheanabelle, if you want to use it for day I don't think the e/w would work anyway. The inside is so tiny! I think you should try them on and see which you like on you best.
When I went to the store for my first Chanel I was positive that I wanted a black flap, and once there, fell in love with the beige...and I usually dislike anything in beige! :roflmfao: But, a beige bag on black clothes really really pops and you see the bag more.
What color bag will go best with your clothes?
I've seen the browns and they look nearly black to me, so it wouldn't be that much different than a black bag. White is gorgeous...I just worry that it'll show a lot of dirt or dye from clothes.

#3 all the way! I've never been too fond of white bags (or white Chanel's) personally but fell in love with the off-white distressed/soft caviar flap with Mademoiselle lock & new/greyish chain. It is such a chic, modern take on the classic flap, exactly how I dreamed my perfect flap would be! I'm planning on getting that bag too (a bit later though...spent too much lately).

The medium is pretty small and to me it is more of a night bag than a day bag. As long as you don't care about that I think it is toss between 3 and 1. I personally prefer (and own) the white caviar jumbo, but that size is definitely more of a day bag size, but also works for casual evening.

Ohh Sheana, a flap would be a stunning addition to your fabulous collection! :tup: I adore flaps... hmm, I would say it's a tie between 3 and 1 (but only if 3 is the off white soft caviar flap with the MM lock/chain - I have and absolutely LOVE that bag)! I think the Jumbo is a gorgeous bag, but since you like to dress up when you go out, I think a medium flap would be better. :smile: IMO, the medium classic flap is a great size for daytime essentials, and obviously great for night... if you want something a little different, the black caviar flap with the bijoux chains is really pretty, or white if you can find it.

Of course, you can't go wrong with the classic flap in black w/ silver hardware either! Haha... I'm not sure I helped at all, but I would say get either the following:
a. an off white soft caviar flap w/ MM lock and chains or b. a black caviar medium flap w/ the bijoux chain or with the regular chain! Can't wait to see what you get!! :smile:

Vote for #1 - your PST and cerf can do the everday toting! Also I picked #1 cuz it's your first flap and I leaned to something more classic/timeless and less trendy/edgy.