Advice for first VC&A purchase- thinking of getting a set!

Ah I'm sorry. That would have added to the experience I'm sure.
Well what do you like to wear most often jewelry wise?
Can you order all 3 & keep 2? (I realize that might not be possible budget wise but might be the best way to judge)

I would do earrings and necklace, especially for a work setting. I find it hard to see my bracelets at work with jackets or blouses on. But the earrings and necklace will go with everything and be seen. Suggest getting necklace lengthen so you can wear with different necklines.
That is a good point that I did not consider. I typically wear suits or blouses at work and a bracelet is not very visible under the sleeves. Also a great idea about lengthening the necklace!

Ah I'm sorry. That would have added to the experience I'm sure.
Well what do you like to wear most often jewelry wise?
Can you order all 3 & keep 2? (I realize that might not be possible budget wise but might be the best way to judge)
Yes I was really looking forward to the whole experience - walking down 5th Ave, maybe having a glass of champagne at the store, trying on all the beautiful sparkly jewelry! But that's okay I'll have the experience one day. :smile:

I typically wear my pearl studs or diamond stud earrings as my everyday jewelry. I figured the earrings I have already would work well with the MOP pendant. But ordering all 3 pieces to try out is not a bad idea! It's really hard to judge how you will fare with certain items until you see it in person.

Thanks all for your help! I think I am leaning towards bracelet/pendant combo, but that photo of Kelly Rutherford...:amazed: The choices!!

This is definitely the beginning of a dangerous VC&A addiction! I also looked at the Frivole and Lotus lines and WOW! I especially love the pieces with pave diamonds. But I would only be able to afford the mini sizes right now and it's too small for my liking. But something to keep in mind for the future though? My wallet is crying!

Re: mini sizes, I love them stacked (have the WG frivole, frivole pave, and lotus) for a subtle statement, so don't count them out! Would definitely try some on at the boutique.

I heard this somewhere, when you are wearing a earrings and pendants is for people to enjoy and bracelets and rings are for you to enjoy, this was stuck on my mind and honestly it is very true, you look at your hands but you cant look at your face or neck all the time lol so I am also pro-bracelets and pendant for a start set, you can get a sweet mother of pearl alhambra later if you don't want it too flashy or vintage size. I personally love buying my jewelry in sets, it would drive me crazy not to have a pendant, bracelet and a ring (earrings is not so much as I never wear them). I hope you'll find your favorite combo pieces, who knows you might change your mind in a blink after you try them all on :smile: