Advice for classic chanel bag?

Hi ladies,

I am ready to buy my first Chanel and I would like to get a bag that is a classic Chanel design which is medium to big in terms of size. Can you ladies give me any recommendations?

You would probably like a Timeless classic - the quintessential chanel bag - quilted either with caviar leather or lambskin - with of course the classic CC clasp and the chain. Black w/gold hardware is IMO the true classic but you can choose any color. The timeless classic comes in various sizes - the Chanel Reference Thread can give you tons of information and pictures and ideas. Also look at the sticky that tells you about the 2.55 versus the classic. The information in there is priceless!!

Hi ladies, thanks for the replies. Everything seems so exciting as well as confusing, I wish I could buy everything!

my husband likes the black medallion tote on me - Is that considered something that is classic or seasonal?

i suggest the jumbo classic flap or GST!

medallion is also a very classy bag, ur husband have a great taste :smile:
but personally, i don't fancy the shoulder strap.
i like my chanels with chain strap LOL

Hi ladies, thanks for the replies. Everything seems so exciting as well as confusing, I wish I could buy everything!

my husband likes the black medallion tote on me - Is that considered something that is classic or seasonal?

I would say it classy - not at all seasonal! It is a great choice! And your DH likes it on you - that is wonderful!