Advice for Bespoke Bliss!!!!

lovebags2

O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
Hi Ladies,

I thought this might be a fun thread to begin. Currently, there are so many threads, that I"m getting a bit confused on who is asking what question and is looking for advice on colors, styles etc.. for the bespoke bliss. And, I'd LOVE to help everyone, I just need a more efficient way of keeping track, all the questions.

I just brainstormed, what if we have a seperate thread for everyone with their questions. This could be the perfect spot to ask, chat and seek advice! Do you like that idea?

For example, for those debating between a black or choco glossy hug me and would like some of our educated opinions. Ask here!

Or if you wavering on what color hardware to get, silver or gold, ask us here for help!:smile:

finzup

Easily tempted
O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Also I wanted to add that I checked with Jackie and it's okay if you want to put 2 deposits on the same bag.
Personally I very much suck at budgeting so I think it's much better for me to pay $360 up front and have less to pay later .. It's almost 50%/50% payment rather than an 20%/80%...

I'd rather pay more now when I have it and less at Christmastime :tup:

Contessa

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
Perfect!

I'm unsure of HW choice for my chocolate glossy hug me. I don't really care for gold.. and wonder what the silver would look like.
Opinions?

Thanks!

Personally, go for the hardware you love. You'll enjoy the bag more.

If silver's your bag baby, then go for it!!!! Besides, silver will bring out the cool tones in the choco leather......not a bad thing! ;)

finzup

Easily tempted
O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Personally, go for the hardware you love. You'll enjoy the bag more.

If silver's your bag baby, then go for it!!!! Besides, silver will bring out the cool tones in the choco leather......not a bad thing! ;)

Your absolutely right. it's not as if silver would look heinous. The bag itself is the superstar and the hardware is only there to supplement its beauty :tup:
I'll definitely be going for silver.

Jenny1963

Jun 22, 2008
Hi experts,

I need help and/or reassurance. I bought a clutch and an angel purse at the Sample sale, but have never seen a BE bag IRL. I'm going crazy with this bespoke offer because I feel like I should take advantage of it, as all of the bags I'm interested in are not on the website currently.
Jackie thinks the best bags for me are TMAnywhere, Love Me, and Stroke Me (large.) I'm willing to do a few bespoke orders at once, so that I don't have to pay the extra 20% later when I DO end up ordering these bags. But the problem is: 1. I've never seen any of these bags IRL, let alone tried one on. and 2. I've never seen the fab BE leather IRL.
So, part of me wants to order 2+ TMAs and 2+ Stroke Mes since they're not on the website anymore and they may end up being my HG bags. On the other hand, I thought I read on tPF that Love Me would be back on the website in spring or summer, so I could get one or two Love Mes later, without a bespoke fee, but it doesn't sound like I'd be able to get Stroke Mes again without a bespoke unless I luck into one on Ebay. Is it ridiculous to buy more than one bag in a certain style that you've never seen to save 20% extra compared to buying it later in the year?? How hard would it be to sell a BE bag later if I'm not into a specific style?

I was thinking of getting TMAnywhere in Petrol and chocolate matte (or dark grey, I cannot decide) and get a tan TMA in Jan or Feb, through a group bespoke (hopefully.)

Since I think Love Me will be around on the website in the spring/summer, I was thinking of buying a black crash Love Me and possibly a dark grey matte Love Me down the road after I sell of a bunch of my gorgeous Bbags.

Since I MUST get Stroke me through a bespoke order, I should do some now, but I do NOT know what to get some large Stroke Mes in: maybe black crash, or dark grey matte, or wine, or choco matte. I DO want to get a tan Stroke me, but don't know if I need to do that now.

I would like to get something in choco crash, but don't know which of the three styles Jackie recommended would look best in a choco crash.

Ok, enough obsessing and wallowing. Any help would be appreciated.

TIA!!-jenny

kcd1695

O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
Since I MUST get Stroke me through a bespoke order, I should do some now, but I do NOT know what to get some large Stroke Mes in: maybe black crash, or dark grey matte, or wine, or choco matte. I DO want to get a tan Stroke me, but don't know if I need to do that now.

Hi Jenny-

THere is a group bespoke for the dark grey matte stroke me and you could probably still get in on. The bonus with the group bespoke is that there is a 10% disscount AND free shipping. So if you think you're interested in a dark grey stroke me (which i think will be AMAZING) now's the time! You should email Ashley at belenechandia dot com if you're interested. Good luck!

tanmon

May 8, 2008
Hi Jenny-

THere is a group bespoke for the dark grey matte stroke me and you could probably still get in on. The bonus with the group bespoke is that there is a 10% disscount AND free shipping. So if you think you're interested in a dark grey stroke me (which i think will be AMAZING) now's the time! You should email Ashley at belenechandia dot com if you're interested. Good luck!

^ good suggestion! take advantage of the group bespokes to get the 10% discount w/free ship. and if there's no group bespoke available, then submit the order now before jackie's offer to waive the fee expires.

if you like the day, you'll like the sm. go for the group bespoke matte grey w/silver hardware.

other outstanding be leathers are tan and choc matte plus others have raved about the petrol and black crash. match these to "hands free" bags like the tma, sm and lm and you can't go wrong.

tanmon

May 8, 2008
Hi experts,

I need help and/or reassurance. I bought a clutch and an angel purse at the Sample sale, but have never seen a BE bag IRL. I'm going crazy with this bespoke offer because I feel like I should take advantage of it, as all of the bags I'm interested in are not on the website currently.
Jackie thinks the best bags for me are TMAnywhere, Love Me, and Stroke Me (large.) I'm willing to do a few bespoke orders at once, so that I don't have to pay the extra 20% later when I DO end up ordering these bags. But the problem is: 1. I've never seen any of these bags IRL, let alone tried one on. and 2. I've never seen the fab BE leather IRL.
So, part of me wants to order 2+ TMAs and 2+ Stroke Mes since they're not on the website anymore and they may end up being my HG bags. On the other hand, I thought I read on tPF that Love Me would be back on the website in spring or summer, so I could get one or two Love Mes later, without a bespoke fee, but it doesn't sound like I'd be able to get Stroke Mes again without a bespoke unless I luck into one on Ebay. Is it ridiculous to buy more than one bag in a certain style that you've never seen to save 20% extra compared to buying it later in the year?? How hard would it be to sell a BE bag later if I'm not into a specific style?

I was thinking of getting TMAnywhere in Petrol and chocolate matte (or dark grey, I cannot decide) and get a tan TMA in Jan or Feb, through a group bespoke (hopefully.)

Since I think Love Me will be around on the website in the spring/summer, I was thinking of buying a black crash Love Me and possibly a dark grey matte Love Me down the road after I sell of a bunch of my gorgeous Bbags.

I would like to get something in choco crash, but don't know which of the three styles Jackie recommended would look best in a choco crash.

TIA!!-jenny

after seeing contessa's new pic of the hug me in black glossy, you may want to add that to your short list since it's a go on the group bespoke. :tup: check out glamourgirl's pic of her large hug me in choc glossy. the size, volume and drape along with the optional messenger strap makes it super versatile.

i'm sure other belenistas can help point you in the right direction for your first be. :yes:

finzup

Easily tempted
O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Hi experts,

TIA!!-jenny

I was originally going for a bespoke SM in choco matte but have changed my mind once I saw the chocolate glossy hug me pictures.
You could always go in on the gray SM bespoke (8 people, so 10% off plus free shipping) and also come in on the chocolate glossy hug me (in your choice of 3 different sizes) and get 10% off/free shipping as well.

Then maybe wait to receive all your lovely BE's and assess your love for the colors/leathers/styles and then figure out where to go from there.

There seems to be an interest in the tan TMA for springtime and there is always a possibilty of getting a group bespoke on any BE bag.

I have gotten a number of bags from ebay and I've found that they do come up here and there. The trick is to only buy ones that you are certain you want...

Good luck with your decisions :heart: