Advice: first Chanel bag

Yesterday I went to the boutique TWICE.

First during lunch time --- and I found out that they have it! The SA thought that the navy blue is sold out but then he searched and found one last one. I tried both navy blue and black as liz shoes how nice the black one is. But my heart is with the navy. Then I tried the bag loaded with everything I brought on a work day, and it fits! I like the two slip pocket inside with the quilted leather also; I can easily slip my iPhone there.

But I Left the store without purchasing because this is a commitment --- as you all mention, I must really love this and not care about resale price, plus this will be my first Chanel.

Had a number of meetings in the afternoon, and by end of day decided that --- if I have been contemplating about it for almost 10 days and it still haunts me, then I should really get it. So I went back to the shop --- tried for one last time and pull the trigger.... so here it is my first Chanel...

View attachment 3675092

With the chain...

View attachment 3675093

I am very happy with it and I am sure the function really fits my lifestyle ... already carried it for a charity event today --- it even fits a water bottle!

Thank you all for the inputs and wise advice!
Congratulations- beautiful blue!

Yesterday I went to the boutique TWICE.

First during lunch time --- and I found out that they have it! The SA thought that the navy blue is sold out but then he searched and found one last one. I tried both navy blue and black as liz shoes how nice the black one is. But my heart is with the navy. Then I tried the bag loaded with everything I brought on a work day, and it fits! I like the two slip pocket inside with the quilted leather also; I can easily slip my iPhone there.

But I Left the store without purchasing because this is a commitment --- as you all mention, I must really love this and not care about resale price, plus this will be my first Chanel.

Had a number of meetings in the afternoon, and by end of day decided that --- if I have been contemplating about it for almost 10 days and it still haunts me, then I should really get it. So I went back to the shop --- tried for one last time and pull the trigger.... so here it is my first Chanel...

View attachment 3675092

With the chain...

View attachment 3675093

I am very happy with it and I am sure the function really fits my lifestyle ... already carried it for a charity event today --- it even fits a water bottle!

Thank you all for the inputs and wise advice!

Stunning! Congrats!!!

Nice! Enjoy it., as for resale value I've sold "classic" bags and loss money on them, All bags you will lose money on with the exception of a Hermes B,K,C if you purchased at store or got a great deal resale and it also depends on the color and leather.

Thanks! And thanks for the info --- great to know as I never sold any bags before...