Advice about Galliera PM

bagzaddict

Bagzaddict
O.G.
Feb 3, 2010
I love the look of the Galliera PM but I don't know if the bag is too huge looking for me as I am only 5'. I can't try the bag on before buying as there is not a LV in my state. What are your opinions?

Also, do you suggest the Azur or the Mono?

I'm 5'2 and I think the PM is the perfect size. I own the galliera in azur and monogram. While I think azur is absolutely gorgeous, I think mono is more practical! Good luck deciding!

I was actually wondering if the bag was going to be too small for me! I'm contemplating this purchase as well. Been trying to find pics of people carrying it to help me decide. Gorgeous purse though. I'd go for the Mono. I think its more versatile.

The galliera pm is a big bag but with the slouch a lot of petite people can pull it off quite well. I'm a fan of the mono version although the azur one is pretty too!

I'm 5'1" and I love my Azur Galliera PM. Def not too big for me. I picked the Azur over the Mono because I had other Mono shoulder bags and I liked Galliera in Azur more.

Here's a few quick snapshots of me (in my pjs!) wearing the Azur Galliera PM. I'm 5"1, currently 6 mo pregnant and weighing 180lb. Hope this helps :smile:

I also bought a separate LV strap that I can hook on when I bought the bag so I can wear it messenger style and they can develop the same patina. I got the idea from another tpf'er that did the same thing. I have small kids and it's helpful that I get sling it across my shoulder when I'm buckling them in the carseat, chasing after them etc.

Attachments

• P1190541.JPG
    P1190541.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 91
  • P1190543.JPG
    P1190543.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 126
  • P1190545.JPG
    P1190545.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 129
  • P1190547.JPG
    P1190547.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 89
It's perfect!! (:
I do have a galliera PM and I sort of regret getting her
since I wish I got the GM but i'm a bit taller than you
and it looks tiny on me.. but PM and 5' are the perfect matching (:

I love the Galliera and I am 5' 112 lbs. It looks fab! I love the mono in the Galliera style. It is so practical and I don't have to worry about it at all;) I am thinking of getting the GM in azur....this is how much I love this style:nuts: