Adriano Goldschmied Jeans - My new fave

coachwife6

O.G.
Mar 19, 2006
Has anyone tried AG jeans? I picked a pair off the sale rack at Nordies the other day and I loved them. The style is called "The Flow." Very comfy and dressy. I love them.

Attachments

• _5505149.jpg
    _5505149.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 178
I have a pair that I wear all the time. I'm not sure of the exact name but I think it's called The Stilt. They fit so well. I also love that I didn't have to alter them at all. It's so hard buying jeans when you're short.

I love them! I only have three pairs of designer jeans - AG, Citizens and Paige. My AGs are the ones I wear w/ heels and for nights out! So comfy!

I have a pair of the Stilt jeans. They're VERY skinny jeans - known as my anorexic jeans. sometimes they're fun to put on after a spin in the dryer. Nothing like not being able to move your knees. They stretch quickly enough, though. They run true to size for me.

I've been looking at AGs for a while, but am yet to take the plunge. What kind of body shape are they best suited to?
they have a pair for each body type.
I'm not a pear, more of an apple{?} I'll check to see what my style is. I carry weight in my middle, not my legs/bottom.