Adrianna Papell: Please help me pick Prom dresses or any special events?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello Everyone,
    Please help me pick the dress for the prom and I could use more often in later on.
    The style looks good the age between 18 to 28
    More colors

Attached Files:

2. I would go and try these on. They look differently once its actually on you.
    And I know a lot of people who splurged on prom, and only wore the dress that night.

3. If it is between the 2 pictured, I think the one on the right looks best for a younger person. The style looks younger.

4. Agreed. The right one

5. I'd go with the 2 nd- looks more youthful as well as lighter. Those Adrianna Paplelle sequined dresses can be quite heavy!

6. Thank you so much for great feedback.

Do think that is okay to wear one of these dress to wedding? Do you think it sparkles too much?

One more questions what color should i get?

Attached Files:

7. I mean the second one. Got most likes

Attached Files:

8. It seems a little formal for a wedding mostly because it's long; it strikes me as more of a Mother of bride or groom dress- not that it's matronly, just a bit dressy for a " regular wedding guest", IMO

9. Depends on your own colouring, I like the Champagne or the Navy, but the champagne looks fresher

10. The color really depends on you. I am drawn to navy, but that is a color that looks nice on me.

11. I agree with the others that say the dress on the right is more youthful
    As far as which color to chose, it does depend on which colors look best on you. What is your hair color, your skin tone, your eye color for instance.
    I wouldn't wear it to a wedding, if it was short then maybe.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice