Adriana Castro Launches Online Shop ~ These Bags Are TDF (And Pricey)!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. http://adrianacastroonline.com/

[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]Adriana Castro Launches Online Shop
    [/FONT]Press Release[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]Miami, FL - August 11, 2008 - Adriana Castro, exotic handbags and accessories, has announced the grand opening of its new online store adrianacastroonline.com.[/FONT]

[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]"We are thrilled to offer to our customers an unparalleled handbag and accessory shopping experience by making it easy to find and discover unique items, including totes, satchels, frame bags, shoulder bags, hobos, clutches, belts, bracelets, wallets and other accessories."

Visit adrianacastroonline.com and you'll find everything you love about Adriana Castro, a stunning collection of exotic handbags and accessories, stylish gifts and Adriana Castro exclusives, all backed by the quality and service for which Adriana Castro is renowned, and all available from the comfort of your own home or office.

Whether you are looking for the perfect gift or simply a treat for yourself, shopping online has never been easier. From the shape to the color and finish, you can customize your own handbags and accessories to your heart's desire.

Don't forget to check out their Blog, where they will post top trends, latest styles, "Adriana Suggests," best sellers, newest skin colors, recent press features, upcoming events and just anything Adriana and her team believe will be of your interest.
    [/FONT]

2. The clutches are gorgeous.

3. The shoulder bag is a bit creepy looking.

4. Large Meissa Hobo,Ostrich leather! yum! :smile:

5. Loved the website.

Bags & Accessories TDF!

6. Gorgeous and really expensive!

7. The ostrich hobo is totally BVeneta.

8. The ostrich hobo, I totally love!

It looks so comfortable and spacious.

9. The belts are TDF!

10. I like the clutches. But some of the larger bags creep me out (as does the "Tail belt").

11. a bit pricey and then you have to wait 10 to 12 weeks for delivery. I'll be on to another bag before it arrives.

12. We all know exotics are pricey... The wait time? Is sooo worth it when you receive your bag in the skin, color and finish that you chose and loved... i got my hobo in a little less time than that, only for me... made for me... I love it!

13. They are pricey but compared to a lot of other more well known brands it's not bad. For instance, a regular leather weaved hobo from Bottega is about the same price as this brand's alligator!

14. I totally agree!