Adriana Castro ~ 40% Off Valentine's Day Promotion*Ends February 15th

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. SHOP NOW athttp://adrianacastroonline.com [​IMG]

*Offer not valid in stores. To receive 40% OFF on any order, enter the promo code ACVALENTINE in the promotional code box during checkout. This offer applies to Internet orders only and does not apply to the Adriana Castro Virtual Gift Card. This offer cannot be applied to previous purchases and cannot be combined with any other discount offer. Offer ends 02.15.09 11:59PM ET.

2. OMG, Bag, you must be trying to kill me!

3. OMG...This is soooo funny! I knew that you would be the first PFer to jump on this (as if YOU need ANOTHER gorgeous handbag to add to your collection!). What are you going to buy? Please, please post pics so I can salivate over them.

4. ^I haven't bought any of her bags yet but occasionally look at the website to drool! I'm debating a fuschia ostrich hobo...it looks so gorgeous!

5. ^Oh, and BTW, I think you know me too well! LOL.

6. Thanks you so much for posting !!:tup:

7. :roflmfao::roflmfao: How could I not? After all....we're fellow oxen. We're two peas in a pod except that you can afford to buy far more bags than myself (and have :yes::yes:)~~ ...I'll bet that like myself, you have only carried a small fraction of your bags and have either kept them new or have gifted them!! Am I right???

8. I've been eyeing those ostrich bags also

the fuchsia, purple and blue are hot!

9. UGH, I'm not looking... I'm not looking :sweatdrop:

10. bump...

This is my Valentine's Gift to you: 40% OFF on any order with code ACVALENTINE

*Offer not valid in stores. To receive 40% OFF on any order, enter the promo code ACVALENTINE in the promotional code box during checkout. This offer applies to Internet orders only and does not apply to the Adriana Castro Virtual Gift Card. This offer cannot be applied to previous purchases and cannot be combined with any other discount offer. Offer ends 02.15.09 11:59PM ET. Shop Now!

11. Thank you so much for posting this great discount. I will take a look at the web site :smile:
    I love this designer.

12. Like I said before, I think you know me all too well, LOL! :P

13. for some reason, the website wont open for me

14. bump