Adriana Castro ~ 40% Off Valentine's Day Promotion*Ends February 15th

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
SHOP NOW athttp://adrianacastroonline.com

*Offer not valid in stores. To receive 40% OFF on any order, enter the promo code ACVALENTINE in the promotional code box during checkout. This offer applies to Internet orders only and does not apply to the Adriana Castro Virtual Gift Card. This offer cannot be applied to previous purchases and cannot be combined with any other discount offer. Offer ends 02.15.09 11:59PM ET.

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
bump...

This is my Valentine's Gift to you: 40% OFF on any order with code ACVALENTINE

*Offer not valid in stores. To receive 40% OFF on any order, enter the promo code ACVALENTINE in the promotional code box during checkout. This offer applies to Internet orders only and does not apply to the Adriana Castro Virtual Gift Card. This offer cannot be applied to previous purchases and cannot be combined with any other discount offer. Offer ends 02.15.09 11:59PM ET. Shop Now!

purseinsanity

I can't stoaaaaahp!!
O.G.
Apr 10, 2007
In "H"andbag "H"eaven
:roflmfao::roflmfao: How could I not? After all....we're fellow oxen. We're two peas in a pod except that you can afford to buy far more bags than myself (and have :yes::yes:)~~ ...I'll bet that like myself, you have only carried a small fraction of your bags and have either kept them new or have gifted them!! Am I right???
Like I said before, I think you know me all too well, LOL! :P