Adornments for Tivoli?

beth001

Purse Slut
O.G.
Dec 14, 2006
First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR! May 2008 be a year of health & happiness, peace & prosperity for all. On to my question (shallow obsessing at its finest!): What little bauble would go best with the Tivoli? With the pleating and the beautiful zipper pull it already has, is adding a cles, pastilles, or keychain too much?

I've looked through the pics on the Tivoli thread in the Clubhouse already and didn't see any "adornments." What do all of you think? Should I get something to "dress her up" or just leave her as she is? (P.S. I have the GM, and I'm thinking about the Brown Pastilles Key Ring.)

I posted a picture of my Tivoli gm in the clubhouse a few days ago but you have to click on the link to photobucket. I have my mirage bandeau adorneing my lovely tivoli if you want to see what that looks like :smile:

pixiefrog, your Tivoli looks SO pretty with the mirage bandana! I didn't realize it was so purple-y.
John5, you are the best thing to happen to my LV wardrobe (and the WORST to my checkbook, hahaha!)
SweetPurple, I actually HAVE that bandeau, but here in snow/rain country, the last thing I would put on my bag would be a silk scarf.:sad:

Keep your ideas coming, everyone, and thanks!