ADORE my MINI POCHETTE AZUR!!!

:yes: :yes: regular pochette and speedy 25, Swear, almost got that mini, it's so cute with the chain. But SA told me I can buy the chain for accordian purse or marais if I want. So I will get the chain with regular pochette bag plus it's removable.

Ohh.. that's a GREAT idea! I'm going to buy a gold chain for my damier pochette then. :nuts::nuts::nuts:

Yep. Nita, you've talked me into the Azur Speedy 25; but am selling my townhouse first.... I actually have my priorities... ouch, that hurts... but, no choice... I'm loving using my Perle Bedford today too!

yes, Elle, I'd be so dead with a vernis or mc mini, they better NOT do that!!!!!

:roflmfao: Love your perle bedford.

I hope you feel better soon...

i love mine! i have the regular damier and i used it this past weekend when i met my girlfriends for dinner. they loved it! one of the girls decided to buy one for herself... but in mono.

it's a great little piece. doesn't fit too much, but just enough for going out. :smile:

(hope you feel better!)

lvpUG, quick question can you buy an LV gold chain and attach to the pochettes? Because I just got mine and haven't worn them yet I thought that might be a good option for evening?