ADORE my MINI POCHETTE AZUR!!!

Veronika

Luvin my new horsie
May 26, 2006
Home on the Range
Thanks Michelle, nice to see your sweet face too... and Amy, you're the Purse Princess, of COURSE you deserve more... Princesses always do....

PursePrincessAmy

Need More Purses!
O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
Wisconsin
Amy, you're the Purse Princess, of COURSE you deserve more... Princesses always do....
Thank you! :smile:

I, too, am sorry you weren't feeling well. There is a lot of flu-like garbage going around my family and it isn't doing anyone a lot of good! So nice to have a new treat to help you feel better!!

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
:yes: :yes: regular pochette and speedy 25, Swear, almost got that mini, it's so cute with the chain. But SA told me I can buy the chain for accordian purse or marais if I want. So I will get the chain with regular pochette bag plus it's removable.
Ohh.. that's a GREAT idea! I'm going to buy a gold chain for my damier pochette then. :nuts::nuts::nuts:

LVpug

Jul 28, 2006
love that azur pouchette with the gold chain...it is so classy...glad that you are enjoying it and rockin it....

bagsnbags

got tempted easily!
Apr 11, 2006
Psssttt...Secret!!!
Yep. Nita, you've talked me into the Azur Speedy 25; but am selling my townhouse first.... I actually have my priorities... ouch, that hurts... but, no choice... I'm loving using my Perle Bedford today too!

yes, Elle, I'd be so dead with a vernis or mc mini, they better NOT do that!!!!!

:roflmfao: Love your perle bedford.

I hope you feel better soon...

lizr

Nov 5, 2006
texas
i love mine! i have the regular damier and i used it this past weekend when i met my girlfriends for dinner. they loved it! one of the girls decided to buy one for herself... but in mono.

it's a great little piece. doesn't fit too much, but just enough for going out. :smile:

(hope you feel better!)

Suzie

O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
The land of Oz
lvpUG, quick question can you buy an LV gold chain and attach to the pochettes? Because I just got mine and haven't worn them yet I thought that might be a good option for evening?