Adore bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was asked about the Adore bag on another thread so I am posting the pics here in a new thread. This is my Adore in glazed fine wine. I don't mind the dog leash clip. I sometimes leave it unclasped, but I don't find it to be a hassle at all. I also like the back zip pocket. It is roomy and very handy. This bag is slightly bigger than a MAC and lighter weight because of the leather strap. The strap adjusts to wear shoulder or cross body. The front pockets have tiny slip pockets (good for tic tacs) and bigger zip pockets (my LG Xenon phone fits fine). HTH

Attached Files:

2. Where did you order your electric blue Adore from? Would you post a picture of it when you get a chance? Thank you!!! :biggrin:

3. Here is the EB Adore. I pre ordered this bag from Luna Boston a couple months ago. Maybe either Luna or MOB could find one for you. I also love the distressed black Adore.

Attached Files:

4. Love it! Thank you for posting pictures!!

5. Very nice! I like that bag. :yes:

6. OP do you think an iPad would fit in the Adore?

7. Loving it in EB!! Gorgeous bags!

8. The measurements are 11 wide 9 high and 3 deep. I think so.

9. Great thank you for answering my question.^^^ I am looking for a bag that can hold my iPad and purse contents. This would be great to throw the rocker in and go for travel.

10. thank u for starting this thread!!!!!! does the bag makes a cling-cling sound when u carry it with the dog-leash unfasten? i really like the distress black but such a bummer it doesn't have the tassels ... maybe i should contact LB to check again :girlsigh:

11. The blue doesn't have the tassel either. I think they only came with the glazed leathers, but you can check with RM. And no...no clanking sound when unfastened. The ring that the dogleash clips on to easily folds back and then the clip can't reach it when unclipped (hope that makes sense).

12. thanks :biggrin:

13. Just got one from endless !

14. Hope you love it as much as I love mine!! What color did you get?

15. congrats LR i can't wait to see more pics!!!!