Adorable April 2021 Reveals Post Here

Reactions: Roxannek
Ladies and gentlemen, hope you are all well and had a very delightful and restful Easter/Holiday break with family and loved ones :heart:

Wishing you only the best for joyous birthdays and anniversaries this month and hoping everyone here is enjoying the spring season and experiencing much love and kindness :flowers:

My newest acquisition is a black beauty :love:
(In addition, I will also post long-overdue photos of my previous acquisitions -
sorry and thank you for your patience ;))

[*Apologies for the delay, my father-in-law passed away 2 weeks ago so we were preparing for burial this past Sunday.
He is in a better place now in the heavens and in better care in God’s hands*]

View attachment 5047735

Size comparison photo with Keepall XS:
View attachment 5047736
I‘m sorry to hear, BooYah. My condolences. Thanks for sharing your lovely new LV pieces.

• Love
Reactions: BooYah
We celebrated our 40th anniversary near the end of March so my sweet hubby took me to Las Vegas and into the LV store in the Forum Shops at Caesar’s to pick out a sweet bag. This was my pick! :graucho:It is much more neon looking in person and the perfect little size for me.
View attachment 5072690View attachment 5072691View attachment 5072692View attachment 5072693
congrats on your 40th and congrats on having such a sweet hubby! love your alma bb. alma bb is one of my all time favorite lv styles . the color is fabulous and you will have lots of fun carrying this one. perfect bag, perfect size and perfect occasion to remember every time you carry it : )