Adorable April 2021 Reveals Post Here

Third time is the charm. I finally found the perfect bag. I originally pre-ordered a red Rendez vous. It's a gorgeous bag and I was so excited when it arrived, but the sections are so narrow that it would not fit all of my stuff, even pared down. So I exchanged the Rendez vous for a red On My Side. Unfortunately the OMS is all leather and it's too heavy even without all of the many pockets stuffed. I returned the OMS today and bought this, the Lock me Bucket Bag in Arizona. The second pic is outside in the sun and it's closest to the true color. I saw the strap and had to have that too!View attachment 5047107View attachment 5047108
This is gorgeous, enjoy!

Third time is the charm. I finally found the perfect bag. I originally pre-ordered a red Rendez vous. It's a gorgeous bag and I was so excited when it arrived, but the sections are so narrow that it would not fit all of my stuff, even pared down. So I exchanged the Rendez vous for a red On My Side. Unfortunately the OMS is all leather and it's too heavy even without all of the many pockets stuffed. I returned the OMS today and bought this, the Lock me Bucket Bag in Arizona. The second pic is outside in the sun and it's closest to the true color. I saw the strap and had to have that too!View attachment 5047107View attachment 5047108
This is so gorgeous, enjoy!

I didn’t intend on buying anything in my visit last week but then stopped by and saw all the cute new Damier Azur items so went a little crazy and bought three items at same time:

- Double Zip Pochette
- Bucket Hat
- Run Away sneakers

It’s been 12 years since I even bought anything with a Damier Azur print! Second pic shows the Neverfull and Keepall from over a decade ago. I’m trying not to get any of the new ready-to-wear items in this print...

View attachment 5046132View attachment 5046133
That pochette isn’t available in Australia. What a lovely understated piece! I hope it ends up being sold here too.

Happy to hear it worked out for you in the end! It’s gorgeous! :heart:

Ladies and gentlemen, hope you are all well and had a very delightful and restful Easter/Holiday break with family and loved ones :heart:

Wishing you only the best for joyous birthdays and anniversaries this month and hoping everyone here is enjoying the spring season and experiencing much love and kindness :flowers:

My newest acquisition is a black beauty :love:
(In addition, I will also post long-overdue photos of my previous acquisitions -
sorry and thank you for your patience ;))

[*Apologies for the delay, my father-in-law passed away 2 weeks ago so we were preparing for burial this past Sunday.
He is in a better place now in the heavens and in better care in God’s hands*]

CF71614E-4E78-4875-8F70-5111B26749E2.jpeg

Size comparison photo with Keepall XS:
A82C4659-8956-448B-9585-D0A1509A07F6.jpeg

Ladies and gentlemen, hope you are all well and had a very delightful and restful Easter/Holiday break with family and loved ones :heart:

Wishing you only the best for joyous birthdays and anniversaries this month and hoping everyone here is enjoying the spring season and experiencing much love and kindness :flowers:

My newest acquisition is a black beauty :love:
(In addition, I will also post long-overdue photos of my previous acquisitions -
sorry and thank you for your patience ;))

[*Apologies for the delay, my father-in-law passed away 2 weeks ago so we were preparing for burial this past Sunday.
He is in a better place now in the heavens and in better care in God’s hands*]

View attachment 5047735

Size comparison photo with Keepall XS:
View attachment 5047736
Very nice piece. What are the dimensions? Is it fairly small? Sorry to hear about your F-I-L.

Taigarama Outdoor Pouch Fuchsia:
F41E2121-F5CA-4F84-B633-D965F7855999.jpeg4B65C6CE-0B2C-4D76-AB87-E0E4E1451153.jpeg

what can fit inside Taigarama Outdoor Pouch:
97C90997-332E-4DA5-836E-0C75A9F79328.jpeg423B7AC7-45A0-478E-8A1A-C0E6D09E8145.jpeg
In small front zip pocket:
- LV Key Pouch DE containing car fobs
In large main zip compartment:
- iPhone 12 Pro Max with case
- Recto Verso wallet
- Hermes Bastia
- small bottle of hand sanitizer

Size comparison photos with Toiletry pouch 15 and Mini Pochette Accessoires DE (Mini PA fits easily and Toiletry pouch 15 does not):
CB8DCEB8-9CA0-4EA3-B375-E95EECE8C4A9.jpeg4F2306B5-8867-4A62-9439-88A5DE534B17.jpegF714FD43-1D51-40CD-9BF5-754840C36771.jpeg