Admit your weirdness here!

snsaundersva

Aug 5, 2013
Ok, so do you have that one purse or accessory that HAS to be paired with something else or it drives you nuts??? For me, recently it is my new flower DB satchel. I have a matching wristlet and I absolutely can't carry the bag without the wristlet inside.... yeah. Same with my LV wallet and Coach. ...anyone else want to admit their own weirdness when it comes to how you pair your bags up?

Its weird enough for me to wear woman shoes and carry bags at the same time. As for pairing wallets with purses, I like to have the kate spade wallet with the totes. I find that combination most appealing despite not matching colors.

I buy nice, leather handbags but I have no weakness for expensive or stylish wallets. I buy my wallets on sale from places like Rite Aid or JC Penneys. I wear them until I get sick of them and then I toss them out without a thought.

I have to carry my Coach Skinny zip (circa approx. 1990) in my LV monogram bags. The British tan color of the Coach piece matches the LV mono really well, and the LV bags that I have don't have much in the way of interior pockets. I can break this rule only if I'm using a purse organizer.

Don't know how weird or normal it is but i always leave certain things in certain bags. For example I always leave a travel package of kleenex in my mcqueen clutch. In my fendi crossbody i always leave my wallet that contains all of my important things: birth certificate SSI etc. as well as my store cards (tims, starbucks etc.). In my dior i always leave my sunglasses case regardless of whether or not i'm using that bag when i have my sunglasses. guess it is kinda weird haha

My very first (and still only) matching purse/wallet set was an oxblood MBMJ Classic Q Groovee and trifold wallet. When I wear the bag, I absolutely have to switch to that wallet or it drives me totally bonkers. Now I have a new (to me - preloved find) MBMJ black Classic Q Francesca and I *need* the matching wallet. Curse you fiscal responsibility and destination weddings!

I don't know if my weirdness is the same as y'all's weirdnesses, but I decorate my house with my pocketbooks. My house is done in luscious creams and sage greens, subtle tomato reds, copper, and rich browns. I have some pocketbooks that match those colors. I hang them on various doorknobs in my house. They are striking like that. An important part of my decor. Plus, I like to see them on display!
;)