Admiring looks for Monogramoflauge bags?

Winnie08

Jun 30, 2008
I know that the Monogramoflauge series is a "either you hate it or you love it" collection.

But for owners of this camo range, have you receive any compliments or admiring looks when you carry the bags and purses from the Monogramoflauge line, especially the Speedy? Or have people actually commented right in your face that the bag is ugly?

I see ladies on the street eye my camo speedy, I dont know if they want to spit on it or want to snage it from me :smile: The scarf I have received numerous compliments as well as on the passprt cover and iphone case.

"Well as the saying goes any publicity is good publicity" so if it turns heads for any reason just smile :smile: even if it is bcuz it makes them wana puke :throwup: lol

I now have the Bandeau and i love it although i must admit I hated it at 1st, i wear it as a hair band evry1 thinks it luks kool as i rock it old skool :tup:

You know when I first saw the bag I was like ..........What the:censor:? But the bag kept taunting me its very different and quite a conversation piece....needless to say I :love::love:my MONOCAMOFLAUGE SPEEDY she is quite a rebel.........everytime we go out she gets tons of compliments:yes: