Adjusting the Antigona shoulder strap

pauii

O.G.
Sep 9, 2012
Anybody successful on adjusting their antigona shoulder strap?

I just got the mini Antigona in calfskin leather and I would like to adjust the strap to the longest setting, but find it quite difficult. And I'm afraid of damaging the leather if I try to pull too much.

Is there a specific way or technique to change the adjustment of the strap?

Thank you.

IMG_20201214_220258.jpgIMG_20201215_075223.jpg

Anybody successful on adjusting their antigona shoulder strap?

I just got the mini Antigona in calfskin leather and I would like to adjust the strap to the longest setting, but find it quite difficult. And I'm afraid of damaging the leather if I try to pull too much.

Is there a specific way or technique to change the adjustment of the strap?

Thank you.

View attachment 4930057View attachment 4930059
If you live near a Givenchy boutique or leased dept within a store, eg Saks, you can take it there and ask them to do it.

Based on pic, it looks like you can adjust it by sliding the stud down the slit and the maneuvering its head out of the hole (and backtracking these steps when inserting stud in again). Maybe see if someone posted a video on yt.

I have. After the initial nervousness of pushing it through the slot it’s not that bad. However, I would totally get it done if I had a boutique near me.

I have. After the initial nervousness of pushing it through the slot it’s not that bad. However, I would totally get it done if I had a boutique near me.

I'm glad that you were able to do it yourself since a store isn't always close by. It'd be a design flaw if it wasn't, or if it caused damage easily. This reinforces my belief that it is a well designed and hardy bag, not prone to being delicate.

If you live near a Givenchy boutique or leased dept within a store, eg Saks, you can take it there and ask them to do it.

Based on pic, it looks like you can adjust it by sliding the stud down the slit and the maneuvering its head out of the hole (and backtracking these steps when inserting stud in again). Maybe see if someone posted a video on yt.

I tried it again the other night. And yes, I was able to adjust it to my desired setting. :drinks:

I just pulled without thinking much about it. Found that detaching it was actually quite easy. The harder part is pushing it back again through the studs. But it's possible. The leather definitely did not get damaged. So cheers to that. :smile:

Reactions: ByCara