Adjusting Loewe Dice bag strap

ihsu

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
I asked my friend to pick up the Dice Bag for me when she was in Europe. I never tried it on in store and can't figure out how to make the strap longer so I can wear it crossbody. I tried googling but didn't see anything... Help! Can you show me how you made your strap longer? Thanks!

You mean the Dice pocket right? I will try and explain it as best I can, but you have to undo the knot on the front and then put your fingers behind the loop in the back and sort of feed the strap through. It’s a bit awkward to do but you can adjust it to sit slightly longer. This YouTube video also covers it:

You mean the Dice pocket right? I will try and explain it as best I can, but you have to undo the knot on the front and then put your fingers behind the loop in the back and sort of feed the strap through. It’s a bit awkward to do but you can adjust it to sit slightly longer. This YouTube video also covers it:

Yes, I meant the Dice Pocket bag. Your description helped me more than the video! I didn't realize the strap feeds through the dice vs fixed. Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to using it tomorrow.

Reactions: belvedere_girl