Adios Star or Tutti???

i also wanted to get a black and white toki, and i was about to get an adios star until i saw the print for the tutti. i'm so glad i waited cuz i think the tutti is much more worth it! i love stars and all but i think tutti is much more worth the price you pay for a tokibag.

i like them both...
Adios Star because the beautiful b/w with a hint of color with the characters...so adorable.

Tutti-gotta love those tattoo girls...i would get tutti if you just want a straight black and white bag with no color...plus you get a Adiso Qee!

good luck on you choice...let us know what you decide!

i like the AS more. AS is more simple. tutti is very crowded.. so much going on. and im not a big fan of the dark purple lining.. its so dark inside my zucca takes me a while to find stuff. where as lighter linings you see clearer...

I have to agree, although I do like tutti it is kinda crowded and depending on what bag style you get, it can look like a mess. There's way too much going on on some of those bags :sad: AS is more soothing on the eye! ;)

yay good luck ^__^! i havent seen AS in stores recently though... i think they disappeared o.o;

you can always try SH, its 20% or 25% (dont remember which) off and they will help you with print placement :biggrin:

Yup, the outlets have AS in stock. The stores around here just recently put all the AS on sale so if your Macy's or Nordies carries toki you might be lucky enough to find a sale on AS! ;)

But if not here is the outlet info...
Factory Stores

LeSportsac Woodbury Common Factory Store

690 Blue Bird Court
Central Valley, NY 10917
tel: 845.928.3328
fax: 845.928.3905
e-mail: [email protected]

LeSportsac Southampton Factory Store
19 Pond Lane
Southampton, NY 11968
tel: 631.283.1733
fax: 631.287.2510

LeSportsac Seattle Factory Store
10600 Quil Ceda Blvd #820
Tulalip, WA 98271
tel: 360.654.3520
fax: 360.654.3521

If it were me, I would go with Tutti... I love the characters and tattooed girls on it! ...and if you're adventurous, you could color in some pieces and have a bag that is 100% unique.:graucho: