Adios Star - 50% off - Seattle (Northgate) Macy's

I know~ Awesome deal indeed. Makes me wonder why some Macy's have Tokidoki sale and some don't? Aren't they all part of the same parent company? And why was AS the only print on sale? Could it be it's not selling too well? I know many of Macy's merchandise end up in discount stores etc, but I rarely see Tokidoki bags hugely discounted? Except maybe in C21.

I think some markets are just lower than others. Like I think Annie B posted a while back about her AS Stellina and how much it cost her since no one bought toki in her area really

I've been calling all over the country looking for a Lamore Nuvola in Macy's, and they have regional pricing. So the Pacific NW is Washington, Idaho, Utah, Oregon. One Day sale going on this weekend. The Southwest is CA, AZ, NV, NM, HI, and they have a pre-sale going on right now, althought this is messed up because some stores include tokis, and some don't, etc. Then there the MidWest, with IL, OH, etc, (no sale) then the east coast with NY and company (no sale). Each region has different promotions. I tried to get the Herald Square store to honor the california pricing, since they had the purse I wanted, there was none in the California region that the sale was happening in, and they don't do store transfers, no go. I tried though. Such a pain. I LOVE Nordstroms, where they can search the entire nation's inventory from any store, and they will be glad to transfer in a purse, or charge send it. So much easier, but they don't have sales. Sigh.

Did you see that Nordstroms is going to have their anniversary sale starting the 20th? I wonder if their will be any sales on Toki included with that. You might ask because they would probably do a price adjustment. In fact has anyone tried asking Nordstroms if they would match the Macy's 25% sale? We couls show them the first 1st presale sign" All LeSportSacs 25% off.

I did as our Nordstroms in Bellevue, WA, and she said that Lesportsac aren't included in their upcoming sale. She knew what was being included already. She also did a check on the Lamore Nuvola, and they didn't have any in an of their stores. : ( Macy's seems to be much better stocked that Nordstrom, at least it seems that way in the Seattle area, althought I heard Downtown has Famiglia in now.