Adios qees not really qees?

I still don't have an adios dude - not calling him a qee now....but yeahh I still dont have one and honestly I could care less if toy2r was associated with the last qee or qees. It's still cute to me and I need to get one..i'm just so glad not to have more of that white one...eck.

he just looks like he's flying on mine hehe i think it's kinda cute :P but yeah I never really noticed that missing paragraph thingi. I mean toy2r keeps coming out with so many different types of heads i think it'd be cute for a peach-like headed qee

i noticed this the first time i saw it IRL....it feels almost Hollow and the head is HUGE.... like someone or something pumped his head up with a bunch of air.....adios is one of my least favorite characters so when i get this keychain on a new bag...i'll GLADLY hand it over to one of you gals.... !!!!

i noticed this the first time i saw it IRL....it feels almost Hollow and the head is HUGE.... like someone or something pumped his head up with a bunch of air.....adios is one of my least favorite characters so when i get this keychain on a new bag...i'll GLADLY hand it over to one of you gals.... !!!!

you can give it to me :graucho:

omg, that would be way too cute to have keychain figures of sandy or bastardino on the bags. they need to actually come out w/that idea for the characters, how cute would that be to have a chibi polpettina dangling from your keychain?!! :P

Hee-hee!! Wish I could see a little Adios dude IRL!! He looks wayyyyyy cute. I :heart: HIM! :love:

That's too funny - he looks like he's flying? Maybe they made his head heavy on purpose so he would look llike he was flying!!

*He does have that Superman stance in Inferno, with both hands on hips and cape flying in back! :P

Super Adios!!:nuts:

e6c5_1.JPG