Adios and ciaociao T-shirt at giantpeach.

Miss :Dana

BROKE toki addict
Apr 16, 2007
Hawaii
Hmm.. so tempting!! I have the Momo-peach/Adios face and Adios Rocketeer one.. but the thing is, I'm not a shirt person!! LOL I dont like sleeves.. WHY AM I BUYING SHIRTS?!

Let's check shipping.. bwahahaha

Thanks for posting! :smile:

tehlilone

cuz i'm teh lil one
Mar 13, 2007
Irvine, Oceanside, Hemet, CA
Hmm.. so tempting!! I have the Momo-peach/Adios face and Adios Rocketeer one.. but the thing is, I'm not a shirt person!! LOL I dont like sleeves.. WHY AM I BUYING SHIRTS?!

Let's check shipping.. bwahahaha

Thanks for posting! :smile:
haha I know what you mean! I don't really wear t-shirts that often (until recently because I keep buying them) let alone spend $30+ on a t-shirt :Push: I just got the rocketeer... so I think I'm going to put adios and ciao ciao on hold maybe... I need to hear back about something else before I decide to buy or not :okay:

JessakaMitz

tokified
O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
Hawaiiiiiii
JenY, I'm sorry! I think I got the last one O__o If it doesn't fit me, I'll let you know and yeahhhhh.

Janice, I'm supposed to be on ban....but I'm kinda off for a bit? HAHAHHHHAHA. I've been bad the last week with toki. I have.

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Boringsville, USA
I've been pining away for this shirt forever. I needed a medium but I'm just gonna try and shrink a large. Thanks socprof81 for the discount!!

ILOVEPURSES

Sep 13, 2006
aww darn! I bought the shirt and then read the rest of this thread!!! Oh well... I've been looking for this shirt for a while..