Adios and ciaociao T-shirt at giantpeach.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. darn i wanted a medium :crybaby:

2. aww I was thinking about getting one of these shirts too... AH the temptation!

3. Hmm.. so tempting!! I have the Momo-peach/Adios face and Adios Rocketeer one.. but the thing is, I'm not a shirt person!! LOL I dont like sleeves.. WHY AM I BUYING SHIRTS?!

Let's check shipping.. bwahahaha

Thanks for posting! :smile:

4. haha I know what you mean! I don't really wear t-shirts that often (until recently because I keep buying them) let alone spend $30+ on a t-shirt :Push: I just got the rocketeer... so I think I'm going to put adios and ciao ciao on hold maybe... I need to hear back about something else before I decide to buy or not :okay:

5. nybody have codes???

6. reesycakes 10% off.

7. Oooh 10% off.. now its even more tempting! I cant help but to love Adios and Ciao Ciao :love:

8. Yes, adios and ciao ciao are very cute!

9. Whiskers, thanks so much for posting this :biggrin: And socprof..thanks for the 10% off....I GOT ME ONE ;) Had to. LOL.

10. Argh. I wanted one but XL is already gone! Oh well, I'm not meant to have one. :cursing:

11. Jess! arent u still on a ban? Ur too cute!

Those shirts go pretty fast!

12. JenY, I'm sorry! I think I got the last one O__o If it doesn't fit me, I'll let you know and yeahhhhh.

Janice, I'm supposed to be on ban....but I'm kinda off for a bit? HAHAHHHHAHA. I've been bad the last week with toki. I have.

13. I've been pining away for this shirt forever. I needed a medium but I'm just gonna try and shrink a large. Thanks socprof81 for the discount!!

14. aww darn! I bought the shirt and then read the rest of this thread!!! Oh well... I've been looking for this shirt for a while..