Adios and Ciao Ciao Release Party!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. oh wait,
    i just clicked on login.. i see where it says to register. ok it's for both! shopping and the forum. ohh sheesh.. i see donuts! haha lol

2. Tehlilone: i was just joking :lol: ....oh what are you buying on LJ?? did you find something that im not aware of?? :lol:

3. lol... I asked about a Nana long sleeve but I'm still deciding and I think another person asked about it after me :shrugs: I have a purchase in progress for a set of gashapon figures (anime) and I might be getting another set of collectable figures (also anime) lol I need to get to my apt to be able to ship things out :sweatdrop:

oh yeah... I found this
    http://www.kidrobot.com/products2.cfm?ID=5638&nav_chooser=&dept=APPAREL# Isn't it awesome!!

4. oh :lol: ...whoohoo more toys!! I too am getting more toys..older qees to be exact...too bad the flocked monkey were gone..by any chance did you pick those up?

I was tryin to bid on that og dolce but i gave up after 70 hahaa...might as well get a second generation bambino or bambinone or something...but i couldnt call the outlet..it was too busy!! oh well better luck next time :P

lookie someone just posted this one on ebay a signed adios/ciaociao http://cgi.ebay.com/Adios-and-Ciao-Ciao-TOKIDOKI-Figures-SIGNED-Munky-King_W0QQitemZ130127470297QQihZ003QQcategoryZ348QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

5. funny when I called at 6ish I got thru right away. I guess I called during the first down time :lol:

6. oh i called around 5pm??? :sad: :lol: ahhhh!! i love the donut shirt!! eeew but not for $45! :lol:

7. wow.. $79? geez talk about ripping people off :lol: