Adios and Ciao Ciao Release Party!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i'm thinking it'll be limited to probably 1 set per person...since there's going to be a HUGE fatty line...it would only be fair to ensure that everyone gets a set =)

people are probably waiting right now!

2. :[ i won't be going because i got put in for work.. </3 boooooo..!!

3. lol. i know if that was me back in school i would not hesitate!

you guys are so lucky. which we had more of these types of things in the east coast. :tdown:

4. Anyone know of a site that has cheap shipping and will be selling adios&ciaociao besides munkyking & paniks box thing? lol...my mom wants those...but I dont think she'll be willing to pay that much shipping haaha.

5. Jess, i pre-ordered mine at The Quiet Storm for $29.99 for the set. Shipping to San Diego came to $7 bux. I can't go to the signing tonight, so i just ended up ordering online.

How much are they gonna be at Munky King? $18 each?

6. ecny: lol normally i wouldn't hesitate either! could've made it into a fun weekend full of melrose shopping n disneyland!..but we're in our hardest semester...and i basically failed my midterms so i gotta buckle down n be good! plus i'm broke as a joke x.x

7. So did anyone end up going to the party? I was going to get 1 set signed for my SS, but then I wasn't sure if she pre-order or not. I ended up ordering from quiet storm too since it's cheaper than other online site.

8. Aw they're cool! I was at the kidrobot forum and here's a pic someone took with their cell phone referencing with a dunny at MunkyKing~

Attached Files:

9. haha leen r u a lurker on KR?

10. actually it was my first time going in there! i didnt know they had a forum. i was looking at the vinyls and comparing prices. Then i ran into it and started reading! I saw that person's picture.. and thought.. ohhhh cute!!!

11. haha tehlilone.. i'm lost in there.. i dunno how i got there and how to make my way back. i'm just gonna hit HOME page to look at the toys again.

12. ah lol... yeah vmasterz and I are already on there sometimes and other people I think maybe? It's a great place to get vinyl toys from for cheaper or if they're harder to find IMO

13. so if i register..that'll already be my username to go to the forum part right?

14. oooh too cute!! yeah im there sometimes at KR, but rarely now since im loaded with assignments/exams :sad: ....and tehlilone usually steals all the good deals :lol: j/k!!

15. Leen: what do you mean if you register? Like in teh forum or in teh store? lol
    vmasterz: :lol: I haven't been buying ANYTHING lately! I'm trying to save... minus the soon to be purchase from seattle and maybe a few more on LJ :sweatdrop: