Adele wallet

I bought an Emilie wallet a few months ago. I haven't used it a lot, because I use the Sarah wallet (old version) as my everyday wallet. May I ask why you're dissatisfied with the Emilie? I like the Emilie because it's a lot less heavy and bulky than the Sarah. But it does feel a bit more flimsy and the zipper doesn't run smooth. That's why I'm worried that it wasn't a good purchase. The Sarah really is a durable wallet. I've enjoyed it for many years and it barely shows wear and tear.

I have been using my full size Adele wallet nonstop since early September. I waited a long time to get a LV wallet because I wasn't happy with the choices around the $500 price point, but I am in love with this one.

I have a card in every slot and have had no issues with them falling out.

I have had the Adele now for 3+ months and used it everyday. My choices were the Adele or the Clemence, two completely different styles. I love the 12 cards slots of the Adele. I wasn't sure at first how to organise the zipper compartments. I now keep my coins in the upside-down LV zip side and cash in the right side up LV side. In saying that I sometimes change it and put my iPhone 6 (no case) in one zipper and move my cash to the slip pocket behind the cards if I only want to carry my wallet.

Its a very substantial feeling wallet and I am very happy with it.

I have the Adele compact wallet but I'm not satisfied about it. It can contains only 6 cards and have not su much space.... I think it's so much better the Adele regular wallet

I bought an Emilie wallet a few months ago. I haven't used it a lot, because I use the Sarah wallet (old version) as my everyday wallet. May I ask why you're dissatisfied with the Emilie? I like the Emilie because it's a lot less heavy and bulky than the Sarah. But it does feel a bit more flimsy and the zipper doesn't run smooth. That's why I'm worried that it wasn't a good purchase. The Sarah really is a durable wallet. I've enjoyed it for many years and it barely shows wear and tear.

I purchased it 12/14 and only used it maybe 5 times and the glazing and edges are coming apart. I plan on taking it in once I get the call to pick up some "rehab" items to see what they say.

Attachments

• 1453718718341.jpg
    1453718718341.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 1,019
  • 1453718745147.jpg
    1453718745147.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 999
I purchased it 12/14 and only used it maybe 5 times and the glazing and edges are coming apart. I plan on taking it in once I get the call to pick up some "rehab" items to see what they say.

Thanks for the pictures! Sad to see there really are quality issues with the Emilie. I've been using my Sarah wallet for about 5 years and the glazing looks better than the glazing on your Emilie. This shouldn't be happening. You should definitely take it back to the store. This is not normal wear and tear for a wallet that has been used 5 times. I hope they will do something about it.

I received a call last night from the repairs manager at LV, turns out my Emilie was returned to the store and deemed unrepairable and I was issued a credit for a new wallet. After researching on tpf, looking on the lv website & seeing several wallets up close and personal, I chose the full sized Adele.
8d3867796c8b122811f0d2d146210986.jpg
95466ee18913ab2ad1f9424d34bf7462.jpg

I have had the Adele now for 3+ months and used it everyday. My choices were the Adele or the Clemence, two completely different styles. I love the 12 cards slots of the Adele. I wasn't sure at first how to organise the zipper compartments. I now keep my coins in the upside-down LV zip side and cash in the right side up LV side. In saying that I sometimes change it and put my iPhone 6 (no case) in one zipper and move my cash to the slip pocket behind the cards if I only want to carry my wallet.

Its a very substantial feeling wallet and I am very happy with it.

That's exactly how I use mine. I love this wallet. It's a very versatile wallet.