Adele or Insolite Wallet?

I have the Adele! I love it. Be aware though that some people have complained that the card slots loosen up over time although I don't have that issue yet. A big plus for the Insolite is the d ring to attach a strap. Some people do it on the Adele (attach a strap to zippers) but I don't as I think over time it will ruin the zipper. A big plus for Adele is magnetic closure (though some think that's a minus and prefer the snap closure of Insolite which u have to line up the snap to close). Both are lovely, similar wallets at differing price points. Good luck deciding!

Reactions: j19
I have the Adele! I love it. Be aware though that some people have complained that the card slots loosen up over time although I don't have that issue yet. A big plus for the Insolite is the d ring to attach a strap. Some people do it on the Adele (attach a strap to zippers) but I don't as I think over time it will ruin the zipper. A big plus for Adele is magnetic closure (though some think that's a minus and prefer the snap closure of Insolite which u have to line up the snap to close). Both are lovely, similar wallets at differing price points. Good luck deciding!

Thank you for your info! The Insolite is nice, but maybe too big? I don't know. Still on the fence deciding! Ugh!

I think the Insolite is about the same length and width as the Adele and may be a little thicker. There is great you tube video of a comparison of the 2 wallets side by side. Hope that helps.