-**Addy's Closet/ Purses**-

MauiWowie

Nov 29, 2012
Hello everyone! My name is Adelaide, or Addy, as my friends call me. I am fifteen years old, and have been collecting for a little over three years. Purses, to me, are a form of self-expression, luxury and are something to be treasured.

Please, feel free to ask me any questions. I hope you love my collection just as much as I do! And thank you for looking.

(Hopefully, I remembered all of my purses.)

{LIST OF MY PURSES:}

- Louis Vuitton twin in PM.
- Fendi fold-over flap baguette.
- Gucci Wallet.
- Coach Julia Patent Zippy Wallet.
- Coach Legacy Satchel.

image-2454042261.jpg

Me modeling my first Louis Vuitton. For reference, I'm 5'4. There is a very large story to this purse, so I'll copy and paste it when I get a chance.

image-3341244142.jpg

A close-up on my bed with my big, fluffy sheep in the background.

image-2687591742.jpg

Me posing with my Fendi fold-over flap Baguette. I purchased this at a Value Village for 8$. I actually brought this bag with me to Maui in November.

image-2003228294.jpg

Thank you to the ladies who authenticated this for me! I appreciate the effort.

image-1436844317.jpg

My Coach Legacy satchel. I bought this for 10$ at the same Value Village. I really had to spruce it up due to the stains on it D: .

Beside it is my little monogram skinny. I bought this at a little consignment store called Rosie's Consignment in Maui. Bought it for 10$, worth the money and memory! The cashier was impressed with my knowledge of designed goods :giggles:.