Addy loves her Nylon Buckleigh Packable Tote! And Pouch accessory!

Addy

The Odd Mod
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
The Purse Forum
Great strap drop and perfect for a long day of shopping! Tons of space and extremely light! Wears like iron and easy to clean. Love it!

Attachments

OVincze

Oct 8, 2010
I love this bag too, gorgeous color, been thinking about getting it too, how big is it Addy? Was wondering it it would be too big for me as I am only 163 cms.

Addy

The Odd Mod
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
The Purse Forum
I love this bag too, gorgeous color, been thinking about getting it too, how big is it Addy? Was wondering it it would be too big for me as I am only 163 cms.
If you like a larger bag, it is perfect! I am only 5 feet tall and it is perfect on me - I like a bigger bag.

I will try to get a decent modeling pic up today for you.

OVincze

Oct 8, 2010
Nice to hear, yes I do prefer medium to larger bags and the shape (that it is longer and not really wide) would make it fine I think, would be nice to see modelling pix, TIA.

jillvalentine

Mar 1, 2010
I almost bought the grey/black version last week, it's a great looking bag - LOVE the colour!!
I almost bought this version as well to use as a work tote. Now I am glad I didn't, I like the purple one more. Congrats, it is lovely! Decisions, decisions.

juliekmas

May 8, 2009
INDY
LOVE the color!! Looks great on you!!

Does the bag have feet on it? For some reason in the one modeling pic there appears to be feet on it. THANKS