Add'l 35% off at Sale Shoes at Shoes.com

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank's for the code!:yahoo:

2. Browsing as I am typing (yes, I can do both simultaneously, hehe). Thanks for the code!

3. My first post, I just had to say thank you. I have already been shopping. Squeee!!!!:yahoo:

TREE

4. Welcome to tPF treebee! You'll love this place!:P

5. Does anyone know when this expires?

6. Does shoes.com offer free return shipping? I am searching through their returns page and they seem to be avoiding the issue so I'm thinking you have to pay for return shipping?

7. there might be a prepaid return label and they'll eventually deduct the 6 or 7 bucks from the refund. on the top of the site it does say free shipping, free returns though. not really sure!

8. I just got my order, and the receipt says "if you are not completely satisfied, you may return your unworn item(s) within 365 days for a FULL refund." I think if you want to return something, just go to the website and print out the prepaid shipping label. When they receive the shoes, you'll get a full refund, no deductions for the shipping. This is how it works with Zappos too.

9. Thanks for the code! I'm searching right now.

Zeigeist, love your Chloe bag!

10. I just reread this.... darnit, it's only for sale items not regular priced items. Any codes for regular priced items?? I saw some shoes I really want to get.

11. i believe it expires 5/28...