additional money?!

How ignorant of her! Do not pay her any additional fees. You said she already shipped it out? Good! There is absolutely nothing that she can do now. I charge my buyers a flat rate for most items and sometimes it end up being a little under and sometimes a little over, that's the seller's problem, not yours.

Good luck and let us know what happens

Seriously, this is getting on my nerve!
She is insisting that i asked her to ship with priority mail while i only paid for first class, and she said that i should pay.
I have no idea whether she shipped it yet, she has printed the postage label, but there is no sign of acceptance of the package from USPS.

just tell her you never asked for it to be shipped priority mail

i would ask her if she shipped it yet, ask for a tracking number if it was shipped i would just ignore her.

Many times i have shipped an item where i had to pay because i underestimated shipping charges and i never asked the buyer to pay. she is annoying

Ebay rules do not allow a seller to ask for more money after the auction is over - she is required to honor the original shipping quote. Don't pay her. You can refer her to the Ebay rules- that the terms of auction and costs cannot be changed afterwards.

She needs to suck it up. It's her mistake. Stop communicating and wait to see if you receive the watch.

if she didn't want to ship first class to you, then she shouldn't have made it an option in the listing. you did everything correctly. She made a mistake and should suck it up!
She can't change the terms with you.

I once won a bag for a really good price. The seller already quoted $26 for priority flat rate envelope. When the auction is over, he said he misquoted the shipping cost (the envelope didn't fit, etc) and gave me 2 options; I could mutually cancel the transaction (which I didn't want cause the bag was pretty rare and I got it for a really good price) or I could pay the difference.

Initially he asked for additional $18! I kinda got the feeling he wanted more money because the sold price was rather low and though maybe by asking more money I'd duck out - heck no :biggrin:

In the end, he asked for additional $11 for priority mail with a soft envelope. (it fits after all, with much more space)

With that shipping cost -- $37, I could have gotten an Express mail instead of Priority. It's wasn't even a big bag!

I was annoyed at first, but I wanted the bag and it was still a pretty good deal.

I've sold once on ebay and I had to cover $30 from my pocket. (damn Indonesian PO) I didn't ask for more money to the buyer.

I think you should tell her that it's not allowed by ebay and tell her you're going to report to ebay if she keeps sending you the invoice.

Keep us updated ;) Good luck!

Well the problem is that it really can't be sent first class international and still comply with Paypal's requirements (which is of course the seller's fault for offering it). It can't have any tracking/delivery confirmation; only Priority and Express international have those. As someone else pointed out, you might suggest to your seller to send it using a small flat rate priority box which is only $12.95.

hahaha you know how many times I've messed up and undercharged for selling?? yeah, it really ticks me off but I get over it. She should too. And I think she's charged you quite enough to ship.