Additional Markdowns at Off 5th locations

1. I don't know if this was already posted but I was at Off 5th in Anaheim today and they're having their end of the season clearance sale. I noticed several MJ bags marked off additional, including this bag in hot pink, blue and eggshell for about $320:
    [​IMG]

I saw some small quinns and pouchettes also marked down for about $150 to $220. There was a darling eggplant clutch for $59 that I managed to stay away from.

There were also some Guinevieres, a large satchel, and Karolinas available but not with the additional mark down.

2. Thithi, thanks for sharing. =)
    After reading about all the deals everyone here got, I went to Ontario Mills (for Off 5th Saks Outlet & Nordtrom Rack) with my sister recently. In addition to those Thithi mentioned, there were several Sophia (in green) & Katie (in various colors) at this Off 5th. Didn't see any MJ items at Nordstrom Rack.

3. are they in good shape?
    i bought an MJ from an off fifth store and ended up returning it coz there were way too many scratches on it.

4. Some of them were in good shape; most the larger ones were ok and the smaller ones with the additional markdowns had quite a few scratches.

Thanks bag.lover for reminding me, Nordstrom Rack had the small cammies for about $320 in all sorts of colors(black, cream, brown) and some soft calf large satchels in light mint for about $500. These were at the SCP and Glendale locations. There were also some suede clutches with additional markdowns in pink and purple.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice