Additional 25% off already reduced items

Use code "SALE0109". Offer also redeemable at Burberry Stores. Ends Jan 19th

Thanks SO much for posting this. I just purchased a metallic Burberry tote at a store while traveling and called them today and they took an additional 25% off and are mailing me the receipt.

I so much appreciate TPF ladies being on the lookout! It irks me to think that I would have paid that much more for it though. I'm waiting to see if anyone has any information on the metallics about cracking/peeling before I decide to keep it.

Thanks much!

My small Warrior bag came today. I love it! I can't imagine how big the large must be because this is perfect for me. The color is trench which is like a cross between putty and a gray.

IMG_0184.jpg

Congratulations on your Warrior!! Beautiful.

I bought a Trench "Lauderdale" today with the extra 25% off at a Burberry store. I had purchased a hobo in the metallic but just couldn't see myself carrying the metallic enough. Has anyone ever seen the Lauderdale? It's a hobo style with gold hardware. It has little gold bars on it. I didn't see it in the Burberry catwalk. Love the extra 25%!!

Last edited:
Congratulations on your Warrior!! Beautiful.

I bought a Trench "Lauderdale" today with the extra 25% off at a Burberry store. I had purchased a hobo in the metallic but just couldn't see myself carrying the metallic enough. Has anyone ever seen the Lauderdale? It's a hobo style with gold hardware. It has little gold bars on it. I didn't see it in the Burberry catwalk. Love the extra 25%!!

i would like to see how a lauderdale looks like if you don't mind sharing some eyecandy. thanks a bunch!:heart: