Additional 25% off already reduced items

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Use code "SALE0109". Offer also redeemable at Burberry Stores. Ends Jan 19th

2. dang it! sold!

3. good deal; i've used it 2x to order a Warrior bag and a wallet.:tup:

4. is that off of sale items only?

5. ^^yes sale items only

6. Thanks SO much for posting this. I just purchased a metallic Burberry tote at a store while traveling and called them today and they took an additional 25% off and are mailing me the receipt.

I so much appreciate TPF ladies being on the lookout! It irks me to think that I would have paid that much more for it though. I'm waiting to see if anyone has any information on the metallics about cracking/peeling before I decide to keep it.

Thanks much!

7. does anyone know if this code works in the UK??

8. My small Warrior bag came today. I love it! I can't imagine how big the large must be because this is perfect for me. The color is trench which is like a cross between putty and a gray.

[​IMG]

9. ^It's a beautiful bag. Congrats!!

10. Thank you ACS!

11. #12 Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
    Congratulations on your Warrior!! Beautiful.

I bought a Trench "Lauderdale" today with the extra 25% off at a Burberry store. I had purchased a hobo in the metallic but just couldn't see myself carrying the metallic enough. Has anyone ever seen the Lauderdale? It's a hobo style with gold hardware. It has little gold bars on it. I didn't see it in the Burberry catwalk. Love the extra 25%!!

12. ^^Sounds wonderful! Can you post some pics?

13. Boo that code doesn't work for me. I'm trying to buy a quilted coat online and it's 30% off right now.

14. i would like to see how a lauderdale looks like if you don't mind sharing some eyecandy. thanks a bunch!:heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice