Additional 10% off Linea Pelle Sale items at Kataphileo

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. For those of you who love Linea Pelle, Kataphileo is offering an additional 10% off including sale items. May not sound like much, but factor in a 3% discount for members and free ground ship, it adds up.

I just scored a turquoise Dylan Patchwork Shoulder Tote for $279! :yahoo:
    (original retail - $480) Cheapest price I was able to find on Ebay was $330.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with Kataphileo, I highly recommend this online site. Their customer service is superb, no questions asked on returns and free ground ship to boot!

Here is the link:

Take an extra 10% off Linea Pelle handbags including sale items this weekend only!
    This includes brand new bags from the Dylan Zip Totes, Speedys, and Messengers and the Vibrant Dylan Croco Bags!
    http://www.kataphileo.com/linea%20pelle/

2. I completely agree on their customer service. I returned a bag and they refunded me the day they received the bag. And they always include the cute card with the rose.