Addison business bag

mafiamom

O.G.
May 11, 2008
I was at the San Marcos outlet this morning and they had a few of the Addison Business Bags...I believe the number was 13207. They had one in Mahogany leather and one in in a gray with a light beige or white trim in leather also. I believe they also had one more, but can't remember the color. They were around $330.00 after the 50% was taken off. Besides these bags, there was mostly the same old stuff, but a lot of new factory items for spring and summer....they were really cute...more for the younger customers. JMO

oriolesfan22

Loving Coach and LV
O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
I was at the San Marcos outlet this morning and they had a few of the Addison Business Bags...I believe the number was 13207. They had one in Mahogany leather and one in in a gray with a light beige or white trim in leather also. I believe they also had one more, but can't remember the color. They were around $330.00 after the 50% was taken off. Besides these bags, there was mostly the same old stuff, but a lot of new factory items for spring and summer....they were really cute...more for the younger customers. JMO

I would love to have one of these!