Adding charms on Sac De Jour (small)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A few days ago I just ordered the light blue sac de jour in the size small and I am wondering if I should add a purse charm to it. For anyone who has this same handbag, did you guys personalize it or just kept it simple but classy? I greatly appreciate everyone's help. :smile:. Thank you!

2. I love bag charms
    So i say yes

3. Thank you for your input :smile:

4. I have the toy size and I have mini Pez dispenser on it as a charm. Very cutesy and I guess I ought not be surprised at all the people who think I'm 20 lol, but I love it.

5. What matters is that you love it :smile: I decided to add a charm to my bag so I ordered a teddy bar Pom Pom from Amazon. I'm very excited for it, once I receive it I will definitely post up the pics to share with you 😊