Adding a strap to a Alma PM

The vachetta isn't matching (since my pochette is older) but wow, I love having a longer strap with it!! Now I feel like I want a lot more :smile: *ps im terrible at mod shots lol, plus I'm not looking so hawt right at the moment! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405722699.920834.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1405722842.254873.jpg

Does anyone know if you can purchase 'spare' straps from the Vernis line??

I once asked Dior for a nother silver wallet chain as I had lost the one on my patent wallet, but they said they don't sell spare items (Straps, D.I.O.R charms etc) as people can attach them to fakes and pass the entire bag off as real....

I have a Beige Poudre Alma PM (2012) and was thinking of asking for a strap which came with the Miranda bag or Alma BB....just not sure if LV would sell these.

TIA

Does anyone know if you can purchase 'spare' straps from the Vernis line??

I once asked Dior for a nother silver wallet chain as I had lost the one on my patent wallet, but they said they don't sell spare items (Straps, D.I.O.R charms etc) as people can attach them to fakes and pass the entire bag off as real....

I have a Beige Poudre Alma PM (2012) and was thinking of asking for a strap which came with the Miranda bag or Alma BB....just not sure if LV would sell these.

TIA

You'll have to call the 800 number and check. I was thinking of buying one for my Epi.