Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Blue Royal 30cm

Votes: 25 64.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

saskiamoet

O.G.
Mar 20, 2010
Hello! So I have a major decision to make!
I have 3 Birkins. A gold on gold 30cm
(My first)
A Rouge de cœur 35cm palladium hw
And a 30cm Blue Royale with Gold Hw.
Now my SA is offering me a Black 30cm with gold hw.
I feel like maybe I should swap one out if I’m going to add a black one.
Do I sell my red or my blue?

Reactions: Mimi22
Hello! So I have a major decision to make!
I have 3 Birkins. A gold on gold 30cm
(My first)
A Rouge de cœur 35cm palladium hw
And a 30cm Blue Royale with Gold Hw.
Now my SA is offering me a Black 30cm with gold hw.
Do I sell my red or my blue?
Hmmmm tuff decision....& just my opinion obviously, as you now are getting the Black 30.....The 35cm Rouge possibly you may want to keep as a 35cm maybe good to hold onto as larger sizes are also heading back up in the marketplace(also depends on your lifestyle of course) and you never know when you may want to use that larger size Birkin. Good luck with your decision!

Reactions: saskiamoet
You should figure out why you feel that way, and take your time. Because there is nothing worse than rehoming a bag; missing it; and, then having to repurchase it once or twice or more. (Having said that, replacing a bag is easier than replacing a discontinued grail scarf, but I don’t recommend it if you can avoid it).

Your Rogue is a 35 with PHW. All your other bags are 30 with GHW. After you get the black, wait and see if you still reach for the blue. Or do you not use the 35 because of the weight?
I love all of my bags. Love them! I suppose it’s mainly the fact that I don’t want a bag sitting around not being used. And I like minimalism. So it’s more me thinking I shouldn’t have 4 Birkins. Maybe I feel it’s excessive? I know, wrong forum to think that too many Birkins is excessive. Haha

I love all of my bags. Love them! I suppose it’s mainly the fact that I don’t want a bag sitting around not being used. And I like minimalism. So it’s more me thinking I shouldn’t have 4 Birkins. Maybe I feel it’s excessive? I know, wrong forum to think that too many Birkins is excessive. Haha
If you don't need the money, then you should not sell. Definitely keep your Bs for a while. If it truly does sit on the shelf and unused, then you won't miss it if you sold one but take time to figure that out. The last thing you want to do is to sell and have regrets.

In recent years, I have tried to implement a one bag in and one bag out policy, but I take time after I purchase a new bag to figure it out.

Just because you have been offered a bag, it does not mean that you have to accept it.
Either you want it or you don't.
If you don't, leave it for someone who would appreciate it.
It is not a matter of what you have already; it would offer you more choice and would that be useful to you?
I absolutely want the bag. I have been after a black Birkin for a while. I am not buying the bag because I feel I have to. I have a fantastic and very easy going relationship with my SA and I have never felt pressured to purchase anything. The getting rid of a bag is more the one in one out rule. But I’ve decided to take my time before deciding whether to sell or not.

I absolutely want the bag. I have been after a black Birkin for a while. I am not buying the bag because I feel I have to. I have a fantastic and very easy going relationship with my SA and I have never felt pressured to purchase anything. The getting rid of a bag is more the one in one out rule. But I’ve decided to take my time before deciding whether to sell or not.
Please post a pic of your B family once you get your new bag! :smile:

Reactions: saskiamoet