Addiction to tPF chanel

mkarya

May 8, 2007
Hi Ladies- I spent hours and hours on tPF chanel forum these days..how about you?...how often do you visit this forum...I am feeling guilty for using so many my work hours...:nogood:...dont tell my boss...:yahoo:

I'm single and self employed so in between jobs this is my playtime. I love playing here. I'm especially fond of the Chanel threads. Never get tired of the photos and comments. :yahoo::tup:

I am totally obsessed with tPF-- i love all the people on our forum. Now that it's my summer break and I'm in Taiwan, I spend most of my days on tPF. Unfortunately, my internship starts in a week. Booo :sad:

I shouldn't be on here for as long as I am but I can't help but drool at everyone's yummy bags. It's like a breath of fresh air from work. Since I work from home, it's equally as tempting.:Push:

I can think of worst things to do. Imo, looking at new purses, etc. is only part of why I come here. Members are supportive of each other, have a sense of humor, and give honest opinions and advice when asked -- not to mention the authenticators. Where would we be without them!!! It's a pleasure coming here and as I've said before it's a jewel.

I agree with you all.

I am addicted and love it - spend way too much time probably on the site. But as someone said there are worse things one could do.

Lucky for me, we don't have any computers at home - all are at our office. (Work with my DH). So, I am able to get other things done over the weekend.....hehehe.

I do look forward to Monday to see what new stuff is going on.:yes: