Addiction to tPF chanel

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies- I spent hours and hours on tPF chanel forum these days..how about you?...how often do you visit this forum...I am feeling guilty for using so many my work hours...:nogood:...dont tell my boss...:yahoo:

2. I'm single and self employed so in between jobs this is my playtime. I love playing here. I'm especially fond of the Chanel threads. Never get tired of the photos and comments. :yahoo::tup:

3. I am totally obsessed with tPF-- i love all the people on our forum. Now that it's my summer break and I'm in Taiwan, I spend most of my days on tPF. Unfortunately, my internship starts in a week. Booo :sad:

4. I, too, am obsessed with tPF. I just love looking at everyone's beautiful bags and accessories!

5. me too! im way too obsessed. wake up in the morning - check chanel forum. eating lunch - check chanel forum..working - check chanel forum. LOL.

6. I spend wayyyyy too much time hre O_O......its begining to scare me lol

7. LoL, you and me both! First thing I do when I get to work is log on :shame:.. But hey, I won't tell if you won't! :sweatdrop:

8. I love this forum, but no offence to anyone I do sometimes feel like a real shallow SAADOO

9. i log into TPF even when im at the airports lol :shame:

10. I shouldn't be on here for as long as I am but I can't help but drool at everyone's yummy bags. It's like a breath of fresh air from work. Since I work from home, it's equally as tempting.:Push:

11. I can think of worst things to do. Imo, looking at new purses, etc. is only part of why I come here. Members are supportive of each other, have a sense of humor, and give honest opinions and advice when asked -- not to mention the authenticators. Where would we be without them!!! It's a pleasure coming here and as I've said before it's a jewel.

12. I am addicted to this forum. It's fun to hang out here and check out what's new.

13. I agree with you all.

I am addicted and love it - spend way too much time probably on the site. But as someone said there are worse things one could do.

Lucky for me, we don't have any computers at home - all are at our office. (Work with my DH). So, I am able to get other things done over the weekend.....hehehe.

I do look forward to Monday to see what new stuff is going on.:yes:

14. Don't feel bad. Think about all the free entertainment! You're actually saving money by spending lots of time here. :smile:

15. I'm addicted!! I log on every time i take a study break!