Addiction Satchel

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I found the Addiction satchel on Endless last night and I really like it!

http://www.endless.com/s/ref=topnav_sk__gw/191-0436894-9689622/?onsale=&showDesigner=&node=241745011&keywords=minkoff%2C+addiction

What do you guys think? Have you seen it anywhere except Endless?

I don't recall seeing this one in any of the previews we've seen. I would love to know if the dimensions are accurate and how it looks in real life.

Also, I think I am spoiled by the price cut on the "regulars". I don't think I can pay $650 for an RM again. Thoughts?

2. I have not seen this anywhere either. I actually like the Leopard Nylon one:P

3. I really like it!

4. honestly i think that bag looks kinda cheap. the long handles always make me think cheap :-s

5. ^^ I agree w/the handles comment. The first thing I look at when I am considering a bag is the handles- if I don't like them, I won't buy the bag.

6. Looks a little too busy for me and I agree the price tag is a bit steep!

7. I don't care for the handles either....reminds me of Cole Haan bags.

8. That is a cute bag...! Try googling it?

9. I really like it! I'm curious to know if any of those seams are also slip pockets on the outside, I wish I could see it in person. :smile:

10. #10 Sep 21, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
    Oops! Error on my part. Sorry.

11. That's not the Addiction, it's the rapture, I believe.