Addiction admission: Louise Epi Clutch. Off to ban island in colours.

VintageShoe80

Jul 19, 2012
Currently Munich Germany
The first step to recovery is admission: I am so smittened by these Summer Louise Epi clutches. The detachable straps makes them the perfect sling-purse for me and I love the way these look as clutches as well. I was rather surprised at the way these appealed to me, considering how I am relatively new to Vuitton and previously for years, only Chanel purses could make me feel this way:love:

It started with the Coral piece, which I use every chance I can since getting it. So I decided to pick up 2 others before the season ends. I am definitely feeling the pinch (big time) although I can't stop smiling everytime I look at them. These were just the colours I was after in my hunt for Spring/Summer pieces this year.

I have been planning to get on ban island after the release of Summer collections across the designers this year. So with this post, I am off to ban island for the rest of the year, at least. Perhaps even longer:beach: I am satisfied with my current purse collection and will be a happy camper on the island.

Thank you for letting me share!

Attachments

Last edited:

LitGeek

Mar 3, 2013
Three absolutely gorgeous clutches :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: The colors are all so pretty! Congrats and enjoy!

VintageShoe80

Jul 19, 2012
Currently Munich Germany
Thank you so much! Yes, I love the way they made the LV logo on this style:love: The matching colours to the matching texture with the Epi leather, silver hardware, right down to the way they open, there is just nothing I would want to change with this design! Have a lovely day!

Congrats to you - they are gorgeous! I love how these clutches open!

Last edited:

VintageShoe80

Jul 19, 2012
Currently Munich Germany
Thank you so much! The lavender one was sold out all over Germany right at the beginning of its release, so I only manage to catch sight of one right towards the end! I still think the coral one looks the best on me amongst the colours LV released for this style but the lavendar one is so swoony and I have no other purses in my collection in a remotely-close shade:tender: Have a lovely day!

The violet is gorgeous! Nice choices :smile:

VintageShoe80

Jul 19, 2012
Currently Munich Germany
Thank you so much! I kept walking in-and-out of the boutiques whenever I get the chance to catch sight of all the colours in person to help me decide. I love how practical they are, just great for a hands-free light day or adds a certain 'something-something' to an outfit as a clutch. The colours are just right up my alley! Have a beautiful day!

Three absolutely gorgeous clutches :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: The colors are all so pretty! Congrats and enjoy!