Addictiion problem!!!

1. I didn't think I had an addictive personality but boy was I wrong! Since I've been on this blog, I have 3 books half read, a bunch of overdue phone calls to return, dinners uncooked, family wondering what the hell I'm up to and a BF who thinks I need Betty Ford!. What happened to the "nuts" smiley guy? he should be here!

2. You are not alone. This site I visit the firts thing in the morning....I am hooked. It gives me more urges for buying new bag.

3. I often check this site even before I check my email. :roflmfao:

I love talking and sharing ideas with all of you! I can think of worse addictions!:biggrin:

4. You mean like crack?

5. ^^^ LOL

Maybe Megs and Vlad should rename this to the CRACK blog! :o)

6. my husband calls it purse chat and thinks it's chapear than anything else i could be into

7. :lol: Or maybe they should just post a warning to new members that this is MORE addictive than Crack! (just kidding:smile:) Sometimes I am amazed at how many HOURS go by without my realizing it! I swear it felt like only 15 minutes!

8. Another one for the club!!! :rochard:
    Since I discover the forum, the only way to keep me away from it is when I'm travelling for business... and boy it's difficult!!!
    I mean, bags and shoes all in one place.... totally unhealthy for my bank account!!!!! :roflmfao:

9. Exactly. i am here only few days, but a lot of hours... :smile: hehe

10. Time flies when ya having fun. :love:

11. "addictive?" yes totally !! Before joining I wanted to buy 1 Classic Designer Bag that I would keep my whole life. But couldn t decide....
    Now - a few months after joining- I think it s OK to buy ALL of them (the ones on my wish list...) why choose ?
    bad bad bad.....
    Actually everytime I try to get 1 of my girlfriends into tPF, I always warn her with "carefull it is addictive from the 1st time !!"
    So she won t blame me .

12. :smile:) hehe you say it best...

13. I admit I'm not as quick to reply to my email as I was before I started visiting this forum! I don't watch as much television, either. I don't think I've neglected anything important, YET. But I am wanting more bags!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice