Addicted to RTW

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I think I am addicted to RTW now. I found myself looking through eBay at various Hermes apparel that are for sale. I'm already planning what clothes I want to get next. At this rate, I'm going to be expanding to Hermes home furnitures and linen by next year.:nuts:

Btw, wore my Hermes twinset today. Looooove it~ Nobody knows it's Hermes because they don't notice the H chain buttons.

2. See, now you found something to spend your credit on!

3. I start having Hermes RTW addiction,too. I always thought their RTW is too conservative for my taste. But they start producing trendy, but elegant RTW that fit into my taste!:yahoo: I just spent about ~$10,000 on RTW at Hermes, which I am really pleased with. I also already start looking for which RTW I want next!:P

4. OMG! You're right! I need to call that store up and see if they can find me a dress or something chic!!!:yahoo: ok, maybe this is a sign telling me that now is not the time for bags, but time for me to explore other aspects of Hermes:yes:

5. Pictures please!!!! You can be our Hermes forum model!!:yes: :flowers:

6. These are the Hermes RTW I just bought! (Of course not the hat and the fencing mask:graucho: :roflmfao:, and I also did not buy that orange bra looking(?) top on the second picture:P )

Hermes Jacket.jpg hermes skirt.2.jpg
  7. Ooooh!!! I like them~~~ How much are the orange skirt, the black jacket, and black skirt?

8. I really like the lace detail on the orange skirt. They also had that same lace on a tunic top (both long and short) and unfortunately, my store couldn't find my size anymore.

9. I don't remeber individual price...Sorry... The jaket is $4,xxx and one skirt is (one in the 2nd picture) about~$3000, and another one is I believe $4725+200...I didn't really pay attention...sorry,kou...

10. oh! Kou you ended up staying with the jacket, the twinset, and the other one? I forgot what it was ;) Be sure to shows us pictures!!

aspen, your choices are beautiful!

11. I also just saw the RTW at H boutique yesterday, and they did have some nice pieces... :nuts:

12. Aspen - you got that skirt! I love it.

13. Greentea- Yes! I got it! It was completely sold out in US and Paris. But my SA found it in a city (forgot the name of the city) in France. Only one piece left in my size! Transfering that skirt took a few weeks. It was worth waiting!

14. I completely agree! I love their RTW :heart: . I think Gaultier interprets Hermes so well. I especially loved this Fall/Winter collection. Congratulations to all of you on your new beautiful pieces. I know that you will enjoy them for a long time to come, :smile: .

15. I saw some gorgeous pleated dresses at the Syd store in a silk, eau de nil type colour - to DIE for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish they did a leather in this colour......Lilach???????

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice