Addicted to LV... especially Speedys?

I have 4 speedies: the Mirage, White Multicolore, Mono 30, & Mono 25. I will never, ever get rid of them even though I only wear the Mirage & Multicolore now. I use my Mono's as LV eye candy at home, LOL.

I love other brands, too, like Chanel, Prada, & Miu Miu. But for some reason, they keep getting bumped down on my buy list when I find a new LV to obsess over. I was planning on starting my Chanel collection earlier this year but couldn't get myself to commit on which bag to start with & I've been wanting a Miu Miu Coffer forever. Yet the minute I decided I wanted another LV multicolore, I went ahead & asked my SA to have it transferred for me...I just couldn't live without having it:P:wlae:

I can understand about the Speedy's ... I have 6 and I love them all and plan on getting more someday. The PT is gorgeous ... hubby just got me a Turq in GGH and I love it! The white one you are looking at is gorgeous!

Attachments

• turq05.jpg
    turq05.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 17
  • turq10.jpg
    turq10.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 19
I totally understand.

I have been eyeing the Miu Miu Bow Satchel in Mughetto and the Miu Miu Nappa Charm Bag in Berry but I cannot seem to make myself purchase a bag from another brand. :hysteric:

I don't have a Speedy yet, but I definetly have my eye on one! I just started to really get into LV a few months ago and I can't seem to break away! Most of my obsessions with a brand last about a few months and after I have collected a bag or two from them, then I move on. I feel that LV however is going to be a long lasting love affair

I can understand about the Speedy's ... I have 6 and I love them all and plan on getting more someday. The PT is gorgeous ... hubby just got me a Turq in GGH and I love it! The white one you are looking at is gorgeous!

The 2nd photo has got to be the cutest pic ever! Love your pup!

I totally feel you about brand loyalty. I've strayed to Chanel, but now I'm back in LV. I'm with you on Bal bags -- I've been contemplating getting something with GGH (I LOVE gold!) but I can't bring myself to buy it. Yet, when I want something LV, I snatch it up right away. That PT is gorgeous -- but seriously, can you stray from LV is the question!

I have 3 Speedies and will be buying another one in a few months' time....at the moment, though, I'm REALLY in love with the Miu Miu Bow Satchel and am really wanting one but i's so hard to get hold of one where I am!!

Absolutely addicted to buying LV instead of other brands.:yes:( Only have the one speedy though.) Looking at my (few) LV's I realise that not many are very practical for my needs but that doesn't stop me from wanting to buy even more LV.:sweatdrop: