Addicted to LV... especially Speedys?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Have you ever needed a certain color bag, and seriously considered buying another brand, but simply could not bring yourself to do it?!?

I must be crazy! :wtf: I'd like a white Balenciaga Part Time, but I have four Speedys and I just love my Speedys so much that I want another one (Dune mini lin). I am afraid I will be disappointed with anything non-Speedy and non-LV!!!! :girlsigh:

Anyone feel the same before buying a bag??

Here is the bag I've been looking at...

Attached Files:

2. Yes, I totally agree with you. I love speedy's

[​IMG]

3. I love my Speedys so much! I can use other bags but I always come back to my Speedys.

4. Love mine too!!

5. I totally understand how you feel. I have been wanting a black LV bag with silver hardware, but nothing so far has made my heart go bonkers. I was seriously looking at this gorgeous black patent leather Prada bowler with shiny silver hardware, but I had to talk myself out of it. I also remembered that Prada bags go on sale, too. I don't want to purchase it and then say, "Duh --- I should have bought an LV."

6. YES! I totally understand. I wanted a Balenciaga bag so badly (saw the one you posted IRL in another color and it was TDF! :drool:) but I'm afraid I'll end up selling it after a few weeks because it's not LV.

7. Love that Balenciaga!!! I had the same one but with Gold HW, I have the BG city with RHW now. I love my speedys too but I think having a Balenciaga, at least one is a must. So many bags, so little time...lol!!!

8. I totally relate! I NEED a red bag, have no colored bags in my collection. I like red epi a lot but I'm not sold on any particular red epi style. I like the epi speedy and alma and petit noe, probably the latter the most in red epi but I'm not a shoulder bag girl. But I'm not in LOVE with any of those styles in red epi. So I do entertain getting a red chanel *gaasp, I haven't cheated yet* I will in the end get a red epi though I know it. I'm kind of ocd and hate change so that keeps me 'in line'.

Personally, I like the mini lin dune more than a b-bag if that helps? I also like the ivorie epi alma.

9. I know.... I would really rather have the Gold Giant Hardware on a bag, and I guess black would be more practical than white... but I want a white bag. LOL! I didn't even look twice at Balenciagas until I saw Vanessa Hudgens beyootiful black Part Time with GGH.... but still, maybe I would rather have a black Neo Cabby!! :sweatdrop:

10. That helps a lot!! And I am OCD too! It drives me nuts to even buy different brands of beauty products, even though I have to! :nogood:

11. I am so brand loyal or an 'only this one style' shopper it's not even funny. Here's my short list:

I only wear:

mac lipglasses
    movado watches (I have an esperanza and a harmony, both are discontinued)
    LV bags/accessories
    fendi sunglasses (have 3 pairs)
    Ralph Lauren oxfords, cotton sweaters and rugbies for myself and my children
    Lucchesse cowboy boots
    revlon eyeliner
    maybelline mascara

I am inflexible on even entertaining wearing something that isn't in that category of what I already deem perfection. btw I think my fendi sunnies actually suck as sunglasses, lol, I still find myself squinting but I can't bring myself to try something new! I like the familiarity of them and the overall quality, they are glossy finish lenses and lightweight and simple.

12. oh I thought of something that I actually have no brand loyalty to! eye cream, in my battle to fight my crows feet and fine lines, I will try anything to help that cause:P

13. Yes i totally understand you. I loved the Paddy in red ( and i only have LV) so i was like you know what im going to buy it. So i did Yeah i ended up selling it two months later. I cant be unfaithful. im 100% LV .

14. A lot of ladies here love their speedies, and I've got 2 myself.. but I think shoulder bags are still a lot higher on my love list.

PS.. doooo it, get the Balenciaga. I've got the ivory PT with GGH.. :graucho::angel:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. i love my speedies! but i have space to love other bags too hehe get the bal!!