Food Addicted to Diet Coke -- you too?

DIET COKE ADDICT!!! :drool: :choochoo:

Then comes coffee...

I really should get some more water intake...I think I take in 8 glasses of D.Coke and Coffee....but I'll be lucky to even get a cup of water in a day!.. hmm...gosh that sounds horrible!~
But you're still getting liquids! That's the important thing!

The only thing you'd have to worry about is whether or not you're getting enough calcium.

Nope, I drink regular Coke (to which I am beyond addicted- I won't even post how many I drink a day). I tried for a while to force myself to drink diet to save some calories, but it seems to have no impact on my weight and I frankly don't really like it, so I went back to regular.

You guys are addicted to Diet pop because of the aspartame. Aspartame makes you even thirstier therefore you go for the second can, or sixth in some cases. I saw this on CNN.

But if you guys drink it just for the taste of it, why not? You only live once. I'm addicted to orange flavored water.

I am sooo addicted to Diet Pepsi! Its the Nutrasweet in it we're addicted to. I drink the caffeine free, but I am now down to 3 cans a day. I would like to cut it out of my diet all together. Right now I consider it an important part of my food chain!