Addicted to Diet Coke -- you too?

1. Diet Coke was inexplicably out of stock last night so I ended up with Coke Zero out of sheer deserpation. It is not cutting it -- bleh, this stuff is awful.

Anyone else gotta have their Diet Coke? :wtf: I used to be awful and drink 3-4 a day, but now I limit myself to one, maybe two.

2. I'm just about to pop open my 2nd one of the day - eeeek it's not even noon here! :nuts:

3. I'm addicted to diet pepsi vanilla. Hate regular diet pepsi.

I usually get diet coke at restaurants (if they have it.) Otherwise, it's iced tea or water for me. :smile:

4. Me too!!! It's so bad actually because I have 4-6 a day!:wtf:

5. It's the only soda I drink! So refreshing!

6. My brother bought the one with Splenda...it's nasty :sad:

I like the normal Diet coke

7. I don't know if I like Diet coke (anymore), but I love that it's 0 cals. My favorite is the Wild Cherry Pepsi, but seriously... that in diet makes me feel weird-- bad headaches, even. So I can't drink it as diet.

8. diet coke addict here:shame: I drink one can a day, everyday at work around 2 p.m. I need a kick after lunch.

9. I am completely addicted to Diet Dr Pepper, I have about 6 or 7 everyday, and I am a total ***** if I have to go a whole day without one.

10. I am one of those "weird" people who doesn't like Coke...

11. I am the Queen of Diet Coke. I've been guzzling it since it came out 20+ years ago - ? We have free soda at work and I'm sure the guy who restocks is scratching his head wondering why the DC is depleted so quickly. 8 a day for me I'm guessing. <sheepish grin>

12. I love diet coke!!!! I love regular coke also! I love dring Diet Coke when it is really cold, or with ice.

13. I was severely addicted...three cups of coffee and about 5 bottles of Diet coke. My PHH made me quit and I feel better. I do Diet Rite cola. No caffeine, sodium, calories. It really tastes pretty good.

14. Completely and utterly addicted.
    I can't stand Diet Pepsi and in Italy they served Coca Light which was terrible!

15. Regular Coke and Diet Coke w/ lime addict here!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice